Thursday, November 7, 2013

Rue Romantique Christmas Ornament blog hop

 Rue Romantique Christmas Ornament blog hop starts today .Kristen Robinson designed these stunning bezels for  Ice Resin .To say they up right up my alley is a understatement.



I was so lucky to meet Kristen this year while I was in the states we hit it off right away Kristen is a extremely talented lady we shared lots of laughs and lots of Bugles and Tim Tams.

 



Oxidized Brass
Materials:
ICE Resin®
Oxidized Brass
Small Filigree Circle          KR113
studio stamp www.amarkintime.com
Frame K and co


We each had to design a Christmas Ornament using the line

The bezels are stunningly beautiful .
Please Blog Hop to our Ice Resin Design  team member's to see how they used these beautiful Bezels
                                                               
Friday, Nov. 8
Jen Crossley

12 comments:

Jen Cushman said...

Gorgeous Jen, simple gorgeous. Beautiful the way you used the frame for visual weight and substance and then dangled the delicate Rue bezels from it. Of course, you know I love love love the ICE Resin casting!

Jen Cushman said...

Gorgeous Jen, simple gorgeous. Beautiful the way you used the frame for visual weight and substance and then dangled the delicate Rue bezels from it. Of course, you know I love love love the ICE Resin casting!

Cindy Cima said...

Absolutely lovely! I love the two small bezels connected to the larger one!

Kim Williams said...

I'm hoping! Beautiful

barbara macaskill said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love how you have the two shaped bezels hanging from the square bezel. Would love to be able to make something this beautiful! TFS!

sweet pea jewelry said...

very cool. Love the 2 sweet little Bezels

Susie Bentz said...

Such romantic little ornaments! Beautiful!

Laura Strack said...

Gorgeous new bezels and you have done them justice. I would proudly hang these lovely ornaments on my tree. So pretty!

Cindi Bisson said...

Just beautiful, love the hanging elements and the original bezel being square! Sure wish I could fill my holiday tree with one of each of everyone's designs!

Carol La Valley said...

Sweet!

pamelahuntington said...

Jen.. this is so enchanting.. I love it with the sweet bezels dripping from the bottom of the piece..!

xo

Alexis Grenzer said...

I absolutely adore this ornament!!